Continue your Signature Beauty experience by defining your eyes.
mascaras, eyeliners and shadows bring you some of the best formulas and shades to make your eyes beautifully defined, every time.
From subtle to dramatic, quench your thirst for style with advanced formulas and artist-influenced shades.
1. Easy EyeLining
2. Liquid EyeLiner Tricks
- Using ARTISTRY Signature Colour® Longwearing Eyeliner Pencil, line upper lash line first. Start at the inner corner of eye, work outwards.
- Use short, feathery strokes. Do not worry about creating a perfect line.
- Smudge the line after application using the sponge end of ARTISTRY Signature Colour Longwearing Eye Pencil. For longer wear, set in place by smudging a coordinating shade of eyeshadow over top of the liner.
- When finished, check the following:
- Is your line a little above the lash line? If so, go back and fill in the gaps by smudging colour down into the lashes.
- Is the line broken or crooked? If so, fill in the gaps to connect the line.
EYE COLOUR APPLICATION
3. Mix and Maximise Eyeshadow Shades
- Begin line one fourth of the way across your lid from your nose.
- Position the tip of the ARTISTRY Signature Colour Longwearing Liquid Liner applicator tip to the base of your lashes.
- Draw the liner out towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Having difficulties drawing a neat line? Make dots at the base of the lashes and then connect the dots.
4. Basics of Eyeshadow Blending and Placement
- Wear shades one at a time, or in any combination. Want it all? Apply shades from left to right. Here’s how:
- Use the largest, lightest shade as a highlighter all over eyelid, from lash line to under the eyebrow.
- Then work left to right across the bottom row: add the left-hand shade as a contour colour in the crease and at outer corner of eye.
- Next, accent with the middle colour: apply to center of lid, blending outward toward corner.
- Finish with the deep colour on the right for definition, smudging it along the upper lash line.
- •To use shadow as liner, apply ARTISTRY Signature Colour® Eyeshadow against lash line using the tip of the applicator or an angled eyeshadow brush.
Here are the quickest ways to feel confident when applying ARTISTRY Signature Colour Eyeshadow:
WATCH THE SMOKY EYE VIDEO
WATCH THE BROW WOW VIDEO
- Make sure the eyeshadow is not applied past the outer corner of your eye. Keep the eyeshadow inside the outer corner to add lift to your eye.
- Make sure that you cannot see where one shade of shadow ends and another begins. Blending creates a soft and diffuse look.
- Start with only a small amount of product on the applicator or eyeshadow brush—it’s much easier to add shadow than it is to take it away.
- To avoid re-doing concealer, apply ARTISTRY Exact Fit® Perfecting Concealer and foundation after eyeshadow. To collect extra eyeshadow dust under the eye, first tap a small amount of your preferred ARTISTRY® eye cream under the eye, being sure not to rub it in. Next, place a sponge over the area and press it into the skin. The eyeshadow dust will be absorbed by the sponge, leaving the skin ready for concealer and foundation.
ARTISTRY Signature Colour Eyeliner Pencils and Longwearing Liquid Liner
ARTISTRY Signature Eye Brow Pencil
ARTISTRY Signature Eyeshadow